Pactum Securities offers automated, cost-efficient, high-frequency securitization, for single assets and asset portfolios, in real-time.
Want to know more from our Structuring advisory?
What we offer
Pactum Securities transforms and distributes to the capital markets various types of cash-flow bearing assets, e.g. loans, receivables or other claims, on portfolio and single asset basis, thus providing originators with increased flexibility for balance sheet, risk and liquidity management.
In addition, Pactum Securities flexible setup allows it to offer customized portfolio securitization. Major asset classes include corporate, consumer and real estate assets, e.g. SME loans, trade payables and receivables, real estate debt, etc.
Originators can use the securitization service offered by Pactum Securities to...
- De-leverage and micro-manage balance sheet risks
- Optimize usage of its regulatory equity capital
- Refinance new loans or other projects in real-time via our capital markets platform to gain liquidity
Our securitization service represents an innovative solution that
- is highly automated;
- is time- and cost-efficient;
- provides complete process transparency and
- integrates seamlessly with existing IT banking infrastructure.